Check out webinars, webcasts, and online tutorials on high-precision processes and micron-level microelectronics assembly. Watch all of our videos on our YouTube channel.
See Palomar Technologies wire bonders, die bonders, and SST Vacuum Reflow systems in action. Video demos offer a glimpse into the precision, consistency, and reliability that come with all Palomar Technologies systems.
Palomar Technologies engineers lead you through proven process flows to increase throughput, tightly regulate procedures, and better manage production costs. Palomar-led webinars offer an all-inclusive, first-hand tutorial on advancing packaging technologies at the micron level.
View the recordings of our webinars:
- Implementations of Cross Machine Communication and Factory Automation
- Successful Void-free Die Attach using a Die Bonder
- Throughput is Not Just Machine Axis Speed
- Packaging Developments in 6G and Quantum Communications
- Successful Void-Free Die Attach using Vacuum Reflow Systems
- The Great Debate - Ball vs Wedge Bonding
- A Solid Investment for Maximizing Productivity: The Palomar 3880-II
- The Journey to Full-Scale Semiconductor Packaging, Part 1 -Manufacturability Challenges of Semiconductor Packages for Start-ups
- The Journey to Full-Scale Semiconductor Packaging, Part 2 - Process Optimization for Semiconductor Packaging
- The Journey to Full-Scale Semiconductor Packaging, Part 3 - Continual Improvement with High Volume Production
- Process Control and Traceability for Military and High Reliability Semiconductor Applications
- Efficient Manufacture of IR sensors - Combining Bonding and Vacuum Reflow Technology
- Unparalleled Die Bonding Flexibility for Next-Gen Photonics Packaging
- Balancing Throughput and Process Control for Manufacturing RF Power Amplifiers
- Power Modules: Typical Failure Modes and How to Solve Them
- Taking Fine Wire Bonding to New Levels of Efficiency and Productivity - Palomar 8100 Wire Bonder
- Wedge Bond Process Optimization Method for 1.5 mil Al Wire on Al Bond Pad
- Active Optical Cable Transceiver Packaging Trends and Die Bonding Case Studies