The difference between production downtime for a day versus weeks is never taken lightly. Making sure your packaging equipment is always producing at maximum capacity is ensured with immediate proactive factory support in the form of a service contract.
Palomar Technologies prides itself on prompt action to resolve any issues on systems under a service contract. Service contracts can be custom tailored to meet your organization’s needs, they can be yearly or multiple year for additional savings and are best when bundled with the purchase of a machine.
A service contract is invaluable to:
- Maximize the life of the equipment, reducing total cost of ownership.
- Maximize system productivity, reducing cost per device.
- Minimize system downtime, increasing ROI and throughput.
- Provides predicable cost for budgeting purposes.
- Reduces the cost of spare parts.
- Prioritizes problem resolution to maintain uptime.
Included in a Service Contract:
- Yearly Preventative Maintenance (PM) visits
- Critical resolution priority
- Priority scheduling for maintenance and on-site support
- Emergency service calls with exclusive technical helpdesk
- 10% discount on spare parts
For more information about Service Contracts, please contact your Palomar/SST sales manager or your Palomar/SST service manager.