Assembly and Test - AsiaContract Manufacturing and Development Lab
Serving Asia’s Advanced Photonics and Microelectronics Packaging and Assembly Needs
Serving Asia Pacific’s advanced packaging and assembly requirements, our Assembly and Test Lab is strategically located in Singapore – a world-class technology hub. The first-of-its-kind in Southeast Asia, Palomar Technologies’ contract manufacturing and process development center offers local companies unprecedented access to an expert-designed automated, complex photonic and microelectronic assembly process that is both cost-effective and reliable. It will also offer companies low-volume prototyping and process development service for the assembly of chip technology that enables the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and 5G wireless.
- Contract manufacturing for low to medium volumes
- Process development for new processes
- Prototyping of new products
- Metrology and digital measurement
- Wire pull testing and die shear test
- Dedicated time-on-machine rentals
- Full automation to perform assembly processes 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Our engineering group is made up of technical specialists with extensive application experience in advanced die bonding and wire bonding processes. Our specialists are experts on using Palomar’s tools to deliver a robust packaging solution for our customers.
Improving your product’s tested yield, realizing efficiencies using parallel processing and ensuring you are designing your product for automation are some of the unique insights we can deliver.
Our Application Expertise:
- Micro optics used in 3D Imaging, LIDAR and Optical Sensors
- RF LDMOS and RF GaN power amplifiers
- High-reliability RF Microwave modules
- Silicon Photonics and laser diode placement bonding
- Thermal and Motion Sensors
- Optical transceiver packaging
- Active Optical Cable packaging
- VCSEL, EEL, EML, LED placement and bonding
- Lens placement and lens attach bonding
- Virtual Reality component display packaging