As we are all aware, COVID-19 is having a dramatic impact on our lives. Palomar Technologies is a key supplier to critical infrastructure sectors of the United States defined by 42 USC § 5195c(e), Presidential Policy Directive 21 (PPD-21) and the United States Department of Defense. The continued operation of Palomar Technologies is necessary for the manufacture and delivery of vital products and services supporting the critical infrastructure.
Therefore, I want to assure you that the Palomar Group of companies continues to support our customers, while following the guidance of health experts and government agencies protecting our employees, suppliers, and customers. Our production and process labs are open to support our customers with procedures in place to maximize social distancing and minimize any interactions of personnel.
We continue to do business:
- Assembly Services/Innovation Center actively fulfilling orders
- Equipment orders shipped within the promised lead times
- Spare parts orders processed and shipped
- Pre-Sale Assessment Applications for new equipment
- Quotes for new equipment and services processed
- Service personnel provided as needed for critical customer support issues, with every effort made to resolve issues remotely.
Rest assured, our company continues to work to serve the defense, medical, communications, photonics and microelectronics industries’ needs, while keeping our employees safe.
Bruce W. Hueners
CEO and President, Palomar Technologies and SST Vacuum Reflow Systems