Purchasing a piece of equipment from Palomar Technologies doesn’t begin and end there—we want to be a partner in your successful use of our equipment, and that includes providing support if there’s a problem. We offer a standard warranty and an extended service contract.
Standard One-Year Warranty
Our standard warranty covers defects in material and workmanship. Please notify Palomar promptly, in writing, if any problem(s) occur during the warranty period to ensure that the situation may be addressed in a timely manner.
- Parts and labor, new systems—when related to product defect, 12 months
- Replacement parts, new systems—when related to material or workmanship defect, 90 days
- Parts and labor, refurbished systems—when related to product defect, 90 days
- Spare parts and labor—when related to product defect, 90 days
- No warranty for items consumed under normal operation
- No implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose
- Not liable for incidental, special, or consequential damages, or delay or loss of use
*Subject to warranty conditions. You may be interested in the additional support that our extended service contract includes.
Palomar Technologies Assembly ServicesTM Warranty
Assembly Services includes a warranty covering workmanship issues for parts produced through its contract assembly services.