Purchasing systems equipment from Palomar Technologies doesn’t begin and end there. Whether you’re buying new equipment or upgrading a previous purchase, you will receive the support of our program managers to be a partner in your successful use of Palomar Technologies equipment. With an average of over 25 years industry experience, each program manager at Palomar has a wealth of knowledge and experience, and is uniquely qualified to partner with you.
Our program managers have a detailed understanding of Palomar’s core products, technologies and competencies including, but not limited to:
- Microelectronics assembly process development
- Mechatronics development
- Ultra-precision machine design and motion control
- Precision force control
- Vision system hardware and software
- Machine control software
- Analysis of your process data
- Factory automation
- Material handling
- Worldwide service and sales
- User training
- Maintenance training
- Industry-proven standard products: wire bonders, die bonders, eutectic handlers, heated stages and variety material handling and presentation options.
Program managers apply decades of expertise and understanding to the details of your equipment configuration and the application of your production requirements, with a seamless transition from sales to production to installation.
The purpose of Program Management is to support your equipment purchase through all its phases:
- Pre-Quotation—to help clarify and define your need so that the appropriate equipment and functionality is selected
- Implementation—to ensure that your product and quality requirements are met
- Delivery—to ensure that your schedule requirements are met by the program manager