Palomar Technologies, Inc. helps make the connected world possible. We are a world-leading supplier of advanced microelectronic and photonic packaging systems and services used to create the connected world we live in today and envision for tomorrow. Our customers are leaders in their fields of 5G, laser-based products, self-driving cars, LiDAR and more. Our culture is built on excellence, teamwork and winning.
We are interested in individuals with high integrity, great enthusiasm, a track record of commitment and performance, outstanding personal character, out of the box thinking, ability to follow through on tasks, sense of accountability and willingness to learn and grow.
This position is based in Palomar Technologies, Inc. Global Headquarters.
Successful candidate will be responsible for executing effective marketing communications campaigns, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our firm.
- Work closely with the global sales team tradeshows, lead generation campaigns to maximize MQLs
- Manage daily edits/analysis of HubSpot CMS and CRM
- Manage global tradeshow planning, participation, lead follow up
- Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Review advertising and marketing projects to ensure they are completed on time, within budget and with uncompromising quality. This includes opening new projects, concept development, managing creative job list, and final disposition of completed projects
- Contribute to company communication plan by developing and editing content, scheduling activities, overseeing design, ensuring branding and compliance, securing a delivery partner, and creating and analyzing metrics to assess effectiveness and return on investment
- Proofread all marketing materials, website content, and publications for accuracy, branding, and compliance
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing communications role
- Experience with marketing a B2B industrial product or technical solution
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with HubSpot or other content management & CRM systems
- Understanding of social media for B2B
- Proficiency with web analysis tools
- Experience organizing tradeshows
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skill
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be sensitive to confidential or specialized information and files
- Skilled in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel, and ERP systems
Palomar Technologies offers an attractive salary and benefits package including 401(k) with employer matching, medical, dental, vision, and education reimbursement. Palomar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required. No relocation is available for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please email HR at email@example.com.