Palomar currently has a career opportunity for a Field Service Engineer on the East Coast (USA) with knowledge of die attach and wire bonding.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and training on our electro-mechanical robotic equipment at various locations throughout the US, with some international travel. Essential characteristics include high level of customer service, written/oral communication skills, and have the ability to work independently. Field Engineers will be based out of their home and typically travel Monday through Friday. Some weekend stays are necessary at times.
- Good understanding of MS Office products, including MS Project
- Understanding of digital/analog circuitry
- Thorough understanding of intricate mechanical adjustments and computer repair
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral and presentation
- Knowledge of die attach and wire bonding
Education and Experience Desired:
- AA/AS in electronics technology or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in troubleshooting and repair of electro-mechanical systems ideal
- Experience working with automated equipment and processes
- Specific experience with electronic packaging equipment such as epoxy dispensers, wire bonders, die bonders a plus
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Some international travel required
- Domestic travel a MUST
- Must have current driver’s and passport
Palomar Technologies offers an attractive salary and benefits package including 401 (k) with employer matching, medical, dental, vision, coverage and education reimbursement. Palomar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
If you are interested in this position, please email HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.