Bonder Service Contracts
Palomar Technologies' extended service contract is a comprehensive plan that provides full coverage proactive maintenance and emergency support at a fixed annual price. Each bonder comes with a built-in 1 year warranty. Extended contracts refer to subsequent years.
Service contracts are available for the latest versions of equipment. An equipment upgrade may be required—price incentives may apply when purchasing an upgrade and extended service contract at the same time, and renewing prior to end of service contract.
- Parts, labor, and travel expenses for scheduled and emergency service calls
- Preventive maintenance service calls, including system calibration
- Unlimited emergency on-site service calls; typical on-site response time of 48 hours (not including weekends or holidays)
- Priority overnight shipment of replacement parts
- Technical help desk support
- Bonder operating software upgrades (as necessary)
- Minimize system downtime
- Maximize the life of your equipment
- Maximize productivity
- Predictable cost (a fixed annual fee)
- Eliminate/reduce spares inventory cost and management
- Eliminate PO approval and processing cycle time for spare parts and service calls
- Access to technical expertise
- Prioritized problem resolution
**Subject to contract Terms and Conditions.
Service contracts are offered for the following machines:
3800 Die Bonder
6500 Die Bonder
8000i Wire Bonder
3500-R Die Bonder
2000 Series Wire/Wedge Bonders (not all machines eligible, contact factory for details)