Palomar Technologies, Inc. is the world-leading supplier of advanced micro-optoelectronic packaging systems and services. Our culture is built on excellence, teamwork and winning.
We are interested in individuals with high integrity, great enthusiasm, a track record of commitment and performance, outstanding personal character, out of the box thinking, ability to follow through on tasks, sense of accountability and willingness to learn and grow.
This position is based in Palomar Technologies, Inc. Global Headquarters.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the full financial close cycle with minimal supervision.
- Prepare required journal entries
- Coordinate input and analysis of financial reports from subsidiaries
- Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Calculate internal sales commissions
- Prepare detailed revenue reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Prepare and file sales and use tax returns for various states
- Gather data and prepare schedules to support income tax compliance
- Assist with annual outside financial statement review including footnote disclosures
- Assist in annual budgeting process including preparation of departmental expense budgets
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- 4 year college degree in Accounting or closely related field
- 5-10 years relevant progressive accounting experience
- CPA or CMA certification desired
- Experience performing accounting functions in a manufacturing environment
- Working with international multi-company accounting including eliminations and consolidations
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be sensitive to confidential or specialized information and files
- Skilled in the use of MS Office, Word, Excel, and ERP systems
Palomar Technologies offers an attractive salary and benefits package including 401(k) with employer matching, medical, dental, vision, and education reimbursement. Palomar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required. No relocation is available for this position.
If you are interested in this position, please email HR at email@example.com.